|Because I'm so full of screaming mean, I need a distraction
||[Dec. 19th, 2008|02:45 pm]
1) How old do you wish you were?
My age, but with younger knees.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Swear. Realize I didn't really want it anyway. Realize that I haven't had a thing to eat all day. Go rummage under the car seats for more change.
4) Do you consider yourself kind?
In person, yes. In my head, varies.
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Flank or back
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
French or German
7) Do you know your neighbors?
8) What do you consider a vacation?
Days in a new place where I'm in charge of the agenda and I can explore EVERYTHING.
9) Do you follow your horoscope?
I'm a classic Leo, but you know, no one tells US what to do.
10) Would you move for the person you loved?
Even a rotting corpse
11) Are you touchy feely?
For a guy, yeah. But I'm a girl, so probably not. Except I do like to touch and be touched...but I'm guessing that's not what we mean here...
12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
If they're magnets...but too similar and you'll probably wind up best friends and not much else.
13) Dream job?
Doing something I love, getting paid a lot, with a mellow time commitment....so far those haven't meshed.
14) Favorite channel(s)?
Netflix. Or a book.
15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
It's been so long since I've had a choice...
16) Showers or Baths?
Showers. But I've blogged about the futility of baths before...
17) Do you paint your nails?
My toes, poorly.
18) Do you trust people easily?
Way too easy. But I secretly treasure that I never learn.
19) What are your phobias?
Loud and crowded.
20) Do you want kids?
Not unless their parents were goats.
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
22) Where would you rather be right now?
Home, decorating the tree and listening to Christmas music.
23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
The Captain takes care of the warm, the cats take care of the fuzzy.
24) Heavy or light sleeper?
I fall asleep easily, but wake easily if the sound is critter-related.
25) Are you paranoid?
Why do you ask?
26) Are you impatient?
Isn't this meme done yet? Yes, although with children, animals and some people I can find depths of patience I didn't know I had.
27) Who can you relate to?
28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
I would like everyone who wants to have a partner to have the partner they deserve. Last I checked, race had nothing to do with that.
29) Have you been burned by love?
30) What's your favorite pick up line?
31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
The only ringtone is the sort of phone-like sounding one that came pre-installed.
32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
33) What did the last text on your cellphone say?
Thanks, my love.
34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
35) What color shirt are you wearing?
36) Most recent movie you watched?
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
37) Name three things you have on you at all times:
Other than body parts?
38.) What color are your bed sheets?
39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
Their beady little eyes. I love the way their pupil dilates and shrinks when they check you out.
41) What's your favorite town/city?
42) I can't wait till...
I'm out of here.
43) What's your favorite color?
44) What did you have for dinner last night?
45) How tall are you barefoot?
46) Have you ever smoked heroin?
47) Do you own a gun?
48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Diet Mountain Dew
49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
No gag reflex. No, wait, I'm funny. And I have boobs.
50) Do you have A.D.D.?
No, just a full schedule
51) What time did you wake up today?
52) Current worry?
No, no, the whole point of this exercise was to walk away from that...that I'm going to lose my nut. And not in a fun way.
53) Current hate?
54) Favorite place to be?
Place is unimportant, circumstances are what count.
55) Where would you like to travel?
Germany, back to Australia & Provence, England
56) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
Who knows -- although it's beginning to feel like I'll still be here filling this out -- how long is it?
57) Last thing you ate?
a Godiva chocolate. Okay, a bunch of Godiva chocolates. I'm stressing, get off my back.
58) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I shower in the shower.
59) Last thing that made you laugh?
A co-worker sending me a picture that reminded us of our boss. And not in a good way.
60) Worst injury you've ever had?
Fell off horse, got stomped.
61) Does someone have a crush on you?
I hope so.
62) What's your favorite candy?
Really good caramel
63) What song do you want played at your funeral?
No funeral. Go out and do something nice for someone else in my honor. You can sing whatever you want while you're doing it.